Every tax preparer and accountant somewhere along the lines needs to have a fundamental basic understanding of bookkeeping in order to ensure they are using the correct numbers when preparing a tax return or otherwise presenting financial information to their client.
- Review the basics of payroll and learn about the overall payroll process
- Learn new employee considerations in the hiring process as it relates to the required paperwork
- Discover how to account for wages, Tips, and Garnishments
- Understand the reporting (tax filing) and payment requirements for payroll
- Learn how to code payroll transactions using examples from the course