Every tax preparer and accountant somewhere along the lines needs to have a fundamental basic understanding of bookkeeping in order to ensure they are using the correct numbers when preparing a tax return or otherwise presenting financial information to their client.
Transactions – Receipts, Expenditures, and Coding
- Understand the basics of coding receipts
- Discover examples in coding various sale types using T accounts, and see their differences
- Learn basics about disbursements, and discover how to code these transactions
- Understand what a Timing and Capitalization are, and the importance of having one
- Understand the importance policy documentation as it relates to transactions